Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Thankyou in Silver...

Happy Tuesday,

I'm continuing the theme of Expressions today with this card made using the Thank You die which comes in 2 parts meaning that you can cut the words with the background and a perfect sized mat for behind it using the outline die.

On today's card I cut the thank you, with the outline die, in vintage Silver foundation card.  I then cut just the outline from a piece of coconut white card onto which i added double sided adhesive.  I then  attached the words to the mat and added diamond snow in the gaps (this is really hard to see in the pictures.

Next I added a spray of delicate fronds die cut in the silver.  I cut six of these and, using foam tape, arranged them peeping out behind the sentiment.






For the main body of the card I cut an aperture using the outline die form the Caribbean collection border die in a piece of ribbed white foundation card (part of the special finishes pack) I then cut the filigree section from the border die in a piece of the silver and foam mounted this behind the aperture.

Finally I added the sentiment on the right and mounted the whole piece on a card base made with a pierced border in silver.







Ingredients:
Creative Expressions Craft Dies by Sue Wilson
Thank you expressions
Caribbean border
Delicate Fronds
Diamond Snow

Enjoy...

38 comments:

  1. Hi John.
    Thank you another versatile card, good for any occasion just change the sentiment. Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John, a great card not too fussy just simple and elegant.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card-clean + simple.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Striking in it's simplicity - lovely !
    Hugs,
    Rose
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning John this is such a beautiful card. I love how you have used the dies on this one. I have the thank you die you have given me some new ideas. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John,
    I really like this card not too fussy, and quite elegant also.
    Have a great day
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, and so quick and easy for that last minute card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. elegant card today. very stylish. Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John, a beautiful and very stylish card today.Take care Jane B.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful JOhn, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely CAS card In entirely my taste Not got the Carribean die but will try a smaller version using SW's 3D bows That might work mightn't it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning John, Beautiful card, Yes Karen I thought exactly the same
    when I saw this card, the border from my filigree bow would probably work too!
    Thanks for sharing! love Junex (Cumbria)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi John,
    Simply elegant....love these kind of cards that you do.
    Love Janet x
    from Wakefeild

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi John
    Another lovely card today. I don't have the Caribbean die, but I expect I could find something else in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card John.

    Have a great day

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning John, This is up my street!!! It's a classic case of less is soooo
    much more!!! Bless you John for catering for everyone's taste!!!
    Keep them coming!!! Loopy Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh by the way I forgot to say, Have a good one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi John,
    Beautiful card!
    Love the simplicity of this one.
    Lorna D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi John. Another wonderful card, ideal for anyone and any occasion. I love it : ) Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  21. enjoy Tuesday everyone, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, june smith xxxtunningly gorgeous john, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Morning John, Lovely.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi John,
    Such an elegant look, lovely.
    Thanks,
    Heather Treble

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi John

    Beautiful card simple and very elegant.

    Hugs Annx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi John, a lively quick and easy card, love the fronds. X Ros

    ReplyDelete
  26. Morning John, I love the simplicity of this card- very elegant.
    Wendyx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Morning John,
    Gorgeous elegant card, love the simplicity of this one,
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi John,
    beautiful card - the dies do the work for you. Lovely.
    Best wishes, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely card John.. could easily be made into a Crimbo card I think. Crafty Regards Julie Kay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card John, the big picture looked like a dusty lavender on my pc, the small one was full on silver, so I know this would look good in other colours too.
    Have a lovely evening - Deb C xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. An understated super card John love from Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Another gorgeous card today, I love the clean simple .
    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  33. lovely card John ,simple in style ,Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  34. Eh up John
    Marvellous CAS card. Less is absolutely more with this one.
    Great stuff matey.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi John, love the card I didn't know the Caribbean boarder die had an outline di with it, will have to get mine out an have a look. Take Care Melody x

    ReplyDelete
  36. A lovely card John, with a frosty feeling to it.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete