Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Thursday, 10 April 2014

Trying Subtle and light...

Happy Thursday,





I thought that today I should post something a little subtler and soft than what I have been making recently!  Everything seems, to me at least, to have been bright or heavily embellished, Don't know what I mean check out Mondays card! lol

This is a simple one die wonder make with Spellbinders Majestic Squares die cut alternately with white and green.  I back mounted these to create a type of tunnel card where the largest die cut is the highest part.  All I used to make this was the Die and some pale green and white hammered effect card from PMD.

I embellished this very simply with a few, ever present, pearls.  The sentiment is, again, from Sentimentals from Crafters Companion.

Enjoy...

13 comments:

  1. Wow/-this card is gorgeous. The colours work perfectly.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John. Simply beautiful card. It is showing as a gorgeous pale blush pink rather than white on my screen but it works beautifully with the green : ) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John
    A lovely subtle card im loving the layers and of course the pearls , its beautiful!.
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola John
    Sometimes the simplest cards can be the most stunning. Love that shade of green.
    Beautiful . . . . . . .
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning John,
    Just fabulous, I have to imagine the white as my screen is showing a pale pink and green. Fantastic use of just one die.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card John, though I don't have that set of dies (I have been tempted, but other things have got in the way).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John
    Wow it may be subtle but it's also stunningly elegant. I love the green and white. Love all the layers too.Thanks for the inspiration.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the simplicity of this card ,Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely and subtle, showing pale pink and green on my screen, which I like anyway, so imagining white and green
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple but stunning - luv it xx GailT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely die, John, very pretty. it makes a beautiful card. Love the matting onto the pale green card.
    Love Val x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card John, real statement piece, very me, with best wishes from Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just beautiful John, very pretty and decorative, less is more as they say.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete