Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Friday, 4 April 2014

That Friday Feeling...

Happy Friday,

 More striplet I'm afraid.  This card started out as a general sentiment card however last Saturday a friend rang desperate for a mothers Day Card.  Therefore I grabbed this one and added a tag, to hide the original sentiment, and stamped it quickly with Mothers Day and a few flowers.

I may have mentioned before that most of my cards are in box's here in my craft room so changing one is an option I use quite frequently!  As I work in a card and Gift shop selling commercially available cards it's not really fair that I set up selling my hand made cards locally!  That said if a friend asks I will always see what I can do! lol

This is a simple talk A4, PMD cardstock, fold card in cream with the striplet cut down the left hand side in 2 parts leaving room for the sentiment.  The bow and flowers were from a card I made a couple of weeks ago and had removed to show what it looked like naked (i.e. without the bow) as I hate waste I re-used it.




 This second picture shows the altered card with Tag and the box I quickly made early Sunday morning to hold it!

I love the simplicity of this one, hope you all do too....

Enjoy...

16 comments:

  1. Hola John
    As I said yesterday, Stripletus Overuseus is a virulent virus sweeping the land of blog. Is there a cure? Im not sure that there is. Lol!
    Very classy and elegant, just like your good self! That ribbon is beautiful too.
    Have a great day matey.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John. I love this one. Simply beautiful : ) Have a good weekend. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. do we want a cure for stripetus overuseus?Don't think so. I quite like the symptoms you are displaying.
    Janice W

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John
    A very beautiful card ,so clean cut and loving your fab bow
    Take care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and elegant John is my description, really nice card and box so I hope your friend's mum enjoyed it, best wishes Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John,
    well you are certainly getting your monies worth out of this fab die.
    I do love all the wonderful versatility of the use of this. When purchasing a die I nearly always look for more ways than one to use it, but sometimes my heart rules my head. lol
    Another beautiful card again today. Loving the cream and blue.
    Crafty regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning John,
    Simple, Elegant but so stunning and I love the colours too John. You reall know how to get great results with this die and I'm really enjoying seeing them.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't apologise for using that die again John, it can stand a lot of outings! Love the quick makeover too. Well done for your inventiveness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John,
    Well I have now purchased this die I think between You and Ang I have been convinced I needed it.
    Love the simplicity of this card, and a great way to change the sentiment, clever.
    Lydia.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John,
    I have just had my email returned which I sent to you with my details for the card I won. Don't know why. my email is lydia.jordan@talktalk.net would you email me and then I can do a reply. Sorry to be a pest, but I was looking forward to receiving the card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi John,
    Love the card.
    Lovely bow too
    Nancy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card John, so elegant and clean.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. great card for one you have altered,just shows a nice card can always work with a little covering [butterfly or flower nearly always does the trick ]Laura O

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi John I am not sure I have the correct e.mail address for you.i received an e.mail from you but I am afraid to open it ,so check in case you have been hacked ,if not I will have a foot in my mouth.
    Ita

    ReplyDelete