Email ME

Email ME
I love to hear from you! Please email me for any questions I am unable to reply to comments

Saturday, 29 March 2014

Something Different Sneak Peak

Happy Saturday!












Today's something different is a sneak peak for tomorrows Mothers Day presentation.  Firstly this is the box I made to contain the gift... The box is made in the same manner as my Wendy House box (thanks Heather for the name) that I demoed last year.  Click HERE to see the original post and HERE to see the tutorial.

The gift itself is made using these hearts that I die cut using a Sizzix heart die in felt and hand stitched in embroidery thread in contrasting colours.


What I have done with the hearts and how I have decorated them will have to wait until tomorrow as my Mum checks the blog and I don't want to spoil the surprise.

For today,

Enjoy...


13 comments:

  1. Hi John.Great box, really useful for so many types of gifts. I am sure your Mum will love it, and the contents (which I am looking forward to seeing) Have a good weekend. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John,
    Sounds intriguing, looking forward to seeing the finished gift.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous John!

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to tomorrow ,how exciting
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful John, these look really great can't wait for tomorrow...

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks intriguing John, very neat stitches. Can't wait to see what you have done for your mum. Hope every mum has a good day tomorrow. Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely John. What a versatile fellow you are.
    I also look forward to seeing the contents
    lol Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John you amaze me,with all the fantastic boxes and cards,this is fantastic,looking forward to Sunday .
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John,
    fabulous box and perfect felt hearts. Can't wait to see what you have in store tomorrow. Have you ever tried making milk cartons, I bet yours would be sooooooooo good.
    Got to go now as my DH has just cut his finger quite badly while making our evening meal.
    Crafty regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mysterious, but fun looking. I'm sure Mum is intrigued and can't wait to see what you have come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hola John
    Sorry I'm late but had GP qually this morning then work this afternoon & evening.
    Yes, I remember that original box and this one is fab too. I'm guessing its a felt bikini you've handcrafted for Mama John? Hope that stitching doesn't come loose lol!
    I eagerly await the morning.
    See you then.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  12. can't wait to see what you have in store for tomorrow,fab box and I love the felt hearts are lovely.Laura O

    ReplyDelete